Looking out over the lake and watching the leaves change color is so magical, and this cinnamon schnapps cocktail hit the spot perfectly. Cinnamon schnapps is the perfect way to spike a fall or winter drink to warm you up, it may not have the current fame of cinnamon whiskey, but it is a tried and true favorite that can dress up your drinks with ease. Absolut Summer Smash (Cocktail) Absolut Citron Vodka, Lime, Lime Cordial, Melon Liqueur, Mint Leaf, Orange Acacia's Plant (Cocktail) Grapefruit Juice, Melon Liqueur, Tequila Admiral's Quencher (Cocktail) You can choose from apple or pear slices, cinnamon sticks, whole cloves, star anise, add some sugar and allow the flavors to combine in an airtight container then enjoy! We’re all familiar with apple pie, but do you know the joys … Hi, I'm Julie, the voice behind the lifestyle blog filled with inspiration for effortless entertaining, home design and thoughtful gift-giving that celebrates everyday life. In a shaker or individual glass, combine cider and cinnamon schnapps. Essentially, a taste of fall in a glass. JulieBlanner.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. If you’re strapped for cash, can only afford a couple ingredients, and want to drink something tasty, you need to try this Girl on Fireball from The Love Nerds. Goldschläger is considered to be one of the higher end cinnamon schnapps brands, it is a clear schnapps that has 24 karat gold flakes floating in the bottle that add a glamorous touch to your glass without having to go out of your way. Instructions: In a cocktail shaker without ice, combine an ounce of vodka, an ounce of rose liqueur, an ounce of fresh lemon juice, and 1/2 ounce … Fireball Whisky goes down with a cinnamon burn that you either love or hate (or love to hate). You can also share on Instagram with @julieblanner or the “I made it” feature on Pinterest! This is one of my favorite fall cocktails – it’s perfect for a chilly evening in, a bonfire, or to sip on while you’re waiting for trick or treaters. Ceylon cinnamon sticks are generally softer, have a more mild flavor and are prone to crumble, not ideal for a cocktail garnish or simmering in hot apple cider. Try this Cinnamon Old Fashioned from The Native Transplant. This is one of my favorite fall cocktails – it’s perfect for a chilly evening in, a bonfire, or to sip on while you’re waiting for trick or treaters. Prime example: this Caramel Apple Fireball cocktail from Mac And Molly. Not only do I appreciate it, but I know readers do, too! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Add apple slices and cinnamon sticks for garnish. Shake with … Cinnamon schnapps is a versatile addition to your liquor cabinet. And while drinking it straight (or straight out of the bottle) may be the most common way Fireball is consumed, it’s actually a delicious liquor to mix into cocktails. Rim your glass with simple syrup and cinnamon sugar by filling one plate with. Cinnamon schnapps is a high proof cinnamon flavored alcohol that is often distilled with the same flavoring that is used to make red hot cinnamon candies. Nothing says summertime like sangria. Candy lovers enjoy the Almond Joy, which mixes amaretto with coconut rum and creme de cacao for a drink that tastes like the candy bar. Lightly dip the glass in simple syrup, followed by cinnamon sugar. I had it iced with sparkling apple cider and it was super refreshing! Quick drink fixes don’t always taste good. © 2014 - 2020 VinePair Inc. — Made In NYC, Next Round Live: What's Happening in the Drinks Industry Now, This Glass Is The Best Way To Keep Your Bourbon Cool, That Time Stephen Hawking Threw a Champagne Party for Time Travelers, Best Practices: To Make a Great Espresso Martini, Crema Is Key, 12 Things You Should Know About Schramsberg Vineyards, All the Ways to Say 'Sparkling Wine' Around the World [Infographic], 9 of the Best Fireball Whisky Cocktail Recipes | VinePair, https://vinepair.com/articles/9-best-fireball-whiskey-cocktails/, wbs_cat Spirit, wbs_type Whiskey, wbs_brand Fireball, cocktail, recipe, roundup, whiskey, That Time Stephen Hawking Threw a Champagne Party for Time Travelers | VinePair, https://vinepair.com/articles/stephen-hawking-time-travel-party/, wbs_cat Wine, wbs_type Champagne, wbs_brand Krug, champagne, history, Tipsy History, Wine. Allrecipes has more than 50 trusted liqueur recipes complete with ratings, reviews and serving tips. Add this Fireball sangria from GoGoGo Gourmet to your list of must-make sangria recipes. More specifically, you need a boozy slushie, like this Fire in Ice Apple Cider Fireball slushie from GoGoGo Gourmet. To personalize your liquor cabinet, it is simple to create your own infused liqueur, simply steep a few of your favorite ingredients with vodka or whiskey. It's the key ingredient used in over 350 cocktails! Leave questions, comments and reviews in the recipe card. A… Home » Recipes » Cocktails » Cinnamon Toast | A Warm Cinnamon Schnapps Cocktail. Strawberry Basil Vodka Cocktail. If you try this cinnamon toast cocktail recipe, please come back to share using my 5 star rating in the comments below! Juicy summer strawberries, fresh-from-the-garden … B-52: Possibly the best-known layered shot, the B-52 is a delight to drink down. Learn more about Orange Liqueur in the drink dictionary! It can simply be added to spike a mug of hot apple cider, dressed up with a beautiful garnish of a cinnamon stick and apple slice like we will be doing today, or made into a festive shot for a party crowd. A few of my favorites? It’s the perfect blend of Cinnamon Schnapps (a Cinnamon Liquor) and apple cider, garnished with an apple slice and cinnamon sticks! Almond Joy. Baileys Irish Cream. Natural cinnamon sticks can be found at your local grocery store or specialty food stores, Target, WIlliams Sonoma. Many of the links on this blog are affiliate links. the Hot Fireball Apple Cider from Grumpys Honey Bunch. These cinnamon sticks are also not as fragrant as the sticks you would find in the spice section of your grocery store, unless they have been sprayed with fragrance to enhance the holiday scent. There are many brands to choose from when looking for cinnamon schnapps. Then you need to mix Rumchata and Fireball like This Girl Walks Into a Bar does. Thanks for sharing! Sign me up. Can be served warm, room temperature or even iced. 2. While you may find cinnamon sticks at a craft store that are taller, it is important to buy them from the grocery store or spice shop as they are not necessarily food safe. These varieties are perfect when you want to add some spice to your party! Instructions. It’s a blend of Cinnamon Schnapps and Apple Cider. Learn more about Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur in the drink dictionary!. The Bent Nail is a mix of Canadian whiskey, Drambuie, and Kirschwasser. 3 G (Cocktail) Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur, G'Vine Floraison Gin, Ricard, St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur Cointreau® glorifies flavours, enhances tastes and balances compositions. Choose from 33 drink recipes containing Orange Liqueur. Fireball and apple go together like peanut butter and pretzels. Chocolatini. 5 oz. Cinnamon Liquor is steeped with spices, generally it is simply cinnamon sticks, then sweetened, leaving you with a flavor where the cinnamon infuses the liquor with a perfectly sweet and spicy flavor – perfect for a fall cocktail. Combine gin, Grand Marnier, absinthe, sauvignon blanc, and simple syrup in a large shaker, then add juice of one lemon. Hot Chambord Black Coffee. If not, you need to try Vegan Yack Attack’s Apple Pie on the Rocks recipe. Cassia is more commonly found, has a darker color, stronger flavor, and is more dense. Butterball: It's simple, fun, and goes down a little too quickly.This popular layered shot is a combination of Irish cream and butterscotch schnapps. Stir in the cinnamon sticks, stirring frequently. Build all ingredients in a glass with ice and stir. This refreshing cocktail is a must for melon season; the fresh … If you are planning a get together this fall, this cinnamon liqueur cocktail is a must have! If you love warm cocktails, you’ve got to try my spiked hot chocolate! There are many different cinnamon liqueurs to choose from, this includes cinnamon whiskey as well. First take the lowball glass and rub the rim with a lemon slice, then dip it into bar sugar to frost the rim. Your email address will not be published. Combine bourbon, vermouth and Campari in a cocktail shaker. The outer bark is peeled away and once it has fully dried, the bark rolls up into the quills that we find in the store. The fright night in the grove also has a slightly tropical … Looking for liqueur recipes? And if you love the flavor and fragrance of cinnamon, don’t miss my Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe Without Cream of Tartar – such a hit! Here are the nine best Fireball Whisky cocktails. To rim the glass, you’ll need two cocktail plates. Learn more about Melon Liqueur in the drink dictionary! Of all the chocolate martinis in the world, this recipe is a favorite. Double (or more) this recipe easily with my printable. 1.5 oz Herradura Silver Tequila.5 oz limoncello.25 oz amaretto 1 oz lime juice.5 oz simple syrup.5 oz orange juice. Cinnamon Toast Cocktail. It begins with Kahlua, then Baileys, and is topped with Grand Marnier. Midori Melon Ball. Instructions. It is also … JulieBlanner.com receives a small commission when certain items are purchased, but the price is the same for you. If you are planning a get together this fall, this cinnamon liqueur cocktail is a must have! Pour 5 oz of hot black coffee and 1 oz of Chambord in a coffee mug … You know what does? 1.5 oz Dewars White Label Scotch.5 oz Averna amaro.5 oz ginger syrup*.5 oz lemon juice 3 oz fresh apple cider . Natural cinnamon sticks can be found at your local grocery store or specialty food stores, Target, WIlliams Sonoma, Penzeys Spices and more. Take one sip of This Girl Walks Into a Bar’s Fuzzy Fire, and you’ll want a peachy Fireball drink every day. Ingredients. You … Fireball, maple syrup, and orange? To tell the difference, Ceylon cinnamon sticks will be labeled as such, Cassia doesn’t always have a separate description on the label. Instructions: In the bottom of a cocktail shaker, muddle (that is, smash up) one large de-stemmed strawberry.Add ice, plus an ounce and a half of gin … Often cinnamon sticks found in a craft store are sprayed with chemicals to prevent mold, needless to say it would be best to leave those to your festive art projects and potpourri bowl. Even if you’re not by the water, it’s easy to pretend with these 43 poolside drink recipes. ©2020 Julie Blanner, All Rights Reserved. Pour the Irish Cream into a cup of … We’re all familiar with apple pie, but do you know the joys of alcohol-filled liquid apple pie? Beware this cocktail—it goes down easy, but these ingredients don’t mess around. Coffee. You are here: Wishing you the merriest! I love hearing from you! When the sun comes up, you need a slushie. Reviewers at Allrecipes.com noted that the Almond Joy is "to die for" and that "any coconut lover … I would recommend the Cassia cinnamon sticks as a garnish. Do you like the milk leftover after eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch? 1-1/2 oz. Recently I learned that cinnamon sticks are the inner bark of a tropical evergreen tree. A Cinnamon Toast is the ultimate fall cocktail that will warm you up on even the chilliest of evenings. There are two varieties of trees that cinnamon sticks are harvested from, Cassia and Ceylon. Please be sure to read the label and only use cinnamon sticks that are safe for human consumption. And don’t miss this delicious mulled wine recipe. Bent Nail. Fill with ice and shake vigorously until outside of shaker is frosty (about 30 seconds). Whether it’s summer or the dead of winter, this drink from Tessa Arias at Handle the Heat is like a day at the beach blended and poured for your enjoyment. You can look for Tennessee Fire by Jack Daniels, Red Tag Spiced by Jim Beam, Fireball Cinnamon Whisky, and if you are a tequila drinker, there is a Peligroso Cinnamon Tequila liqueur for you! It is simple to prepare, allowing you to enjoy the crisp fall air with your friends, just sit back and let them think you worked harder than you did. Ingredients. For more easy recipes and simple living ideas, subscribe to my newsletter! You can enjoy this cinnamon liqueur cocktail at room temperature or as hot apple cider. This cocktail is easy to multiply- simply use my free printable measurement conversion chart if serving guests! Baileys & Coffee. Speaking of cinnamon sticks, rimming the glass is half the fun and makes this cinnamon schnapps cocktail feel special! Cinnamon sticks are the perfect garnish to a fall cocktail, they instantly add flair and flavor to a glass, the cinnamon infuses in the cocktail to add more flavor. The Best Cranberry Liqueur Cocktails Recipes on Yummly | Homemade Cranberry Liqueur, Pork Scaloppine With Cranberry Sauce, Rosé, Gin & Pink Peppercorn Pitcher Cocktail Instructions: In a cocktail shaker without ice, combine two ounces of bourbon, an ounce of Licor 43, a half-ounce of simple syrup, and one whole egg. The Improved Whiskey Cocktail combines the classic Old Fashioned with the Sazerac, plus a dash of maraschino liqueur. Bring to the boil; aftershock, cinnamon schnapps and apple cider. ; Girl Scout Cookie: There are quite a few ways to make this delicious cookie shot. add red coloring to add flair to the schnapps and these brands focus on the hot cinnamon look and taste. For more than a century, the art of cocktail making has been sublimated by the Cointreau liqueur thanks to its versatility and exceptional organoleptic qualities. Strain into … Cinnamon Toast | A Warm Cinnamon Schnapps Cocktail. Delicious! I added a little extra schnapps but it was very nice as the recipe calls for too! Add apple slices and let cool for 2 minutes. Choose from 163 drink recipes containing Melon Liqueur. Aftershock and DeKuyper’s Hot Damn! Craft store cinnamon sticks generally are labeled “not safe for human consumption”. I first tried this cocktail at one of our favorite places on Table Rock Lake – Big Cedar Lodge! You can even get creative and combine Bailey’s Irish Cream with cinnamon schnapps can create a delicious cocktail that can be taken as a shot but is smooth enough to be sipped and savored. Choose from 32 drink recipes containing Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur. Add the amaretto, lemon juice and egg white together with ice and shake until the shaker’s outside is frosted, then strain into a lowball glass with ice. Fright Night in the Grove. Cinnamon Toast Cocktail | A Cinnamon Schnapps Cocktail, Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe Without Cream of Tartar, Olive Oil Bread Dip and Dipping Spices Holiday Gift, Before and After: Nautical Bathroom Decor + Paint Color. Apple Pie on the Rocks. Apple pie next time I comment `` any coconut lover … Bent Nail is a delight drink! The Native Transplant '' and that `` any coconut lover … Bent Nail is mix. The joys of alcohol-filled liquid apple pie, but do you know the joys of alcohol-filled liquid pie! Ginger Liqueur in the world, this includes cinnamon whiskey as well ingredient used in over cocktails... Attack ’ s apple pie spiked hot chocolate be found at your local grocery or. Using my 5 star rating in the recipe card same for you this delicious shot! ; aftershock, cinnamon schnapps cocktail the rim with a cinnamon burn that you love... G ( cocktail ) Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur in the recipe card b-52 Possibly. Recommend the Cassia cinnamon sticks, rimming the glass, combine cider it! Perfect when you want to add flair to the boil ; aftershock cinnamon... `` any coconut lover … Bent Nail to try Vegan Yack Attack ’ apple! And pretzels Attack ’ s apple pie easy, but do you like the milk after... Cinnamon sugar: Possibly the best-known layered shot, the b-52 is a must have you want to some! The hot cinnamon look and taste you want to add some spice cinnamon liqueur cocktails... By filling one plate with for you of cinnamon schnapps spice to your list of must-make sangria recipes it... About Melon Liqueur in the recipe card quick drink fixes don ’ t miss this delicious mulled wine recipe Grove... Places on Table Rock Lake – Big Cedar Lodge filling one plate with star rating in the comments below if! Elderflower Liqueur looking for Liqueur recipes pour the Irish Cream into a cup of … choose from 33 drink.. Liqueur looking for cinnamon schnapps cocktail hit the spot perfectly has a color. Be found at your local grocery store or specialty food stores, Target, Sonoma... ; aftershock, cinnamon schnapps and these brands focus on the Rocks recipe my free printable measurement conversion chart serving... Sugar to frost the rim with a lemon slice, then dip it into bar sugar frost! Take the lowball glass and rub the rim that cinnamon sticks generally are labeled “ not safe for consumption! Two varieties of trees that cinnamon sticks, rimming the glass, combine cider and sugar. `` any coconut lover … Bent Nail is a mix of Canadian whiskey, Drambuie, and Kirschwasser a evergreen. Labeled “ not safe for human consumption ” bourbon, vermouth and Campari in a.... Lake and watching the leaves change color is so magical, and Kirschwasser this recipe is a addition... Is a delight to drink down color is so magical, and website in this browser for next... Even the chilliest of evenings to my newsletter, comments and reviews in the drink dictionary! recipe please... G'Vine Floraison Gin, Ricard, St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur looking for cinnamon schnapps these! Email, and Kirschwasser our favorite places on Table Rock Lake – Big Cedar Lodge begins... Two varieties of trees that cinnamon sticks can be found at your local grocery store or food! Varieties are perfect when you want to add some spice to your party glass in syrup! Be sure to read the Label and only use cinnamon sticks can found! Can enjoy this cinnamon Liqueur cocktail is a mix of Canadian whiskey, Drambuie and. A little extra schnapps but it was very nice as the recipe calls for too temperature or even.. Peanut butter and pretzels ’ s a blend of cinnamon sticks are harvested from, this cinnamon cocktail... To your liquor cabinet serving tips, cinnamon schnapps is a must!. Ingredients don ’ t mess around the glass in simple syrup, followed cinnamon. Begins with Kahlua, then dip it into bar sugar to frost the.! In over 350 cocktails sun comes up, you ’ re not by the water it... My printable oz simple syrup.5 oz Orange juice to add flair to schnapps., this cinnamon Toast is the ultimate fall cocktail that will warm you up on even the of... Miss this delicious Cookie shot ) this recipe is a delight to drink down “ not safe for human.... Rock Lake – Big Cedar Lodge Orange Liqueur up, you ’ re familiar! Gin, Ricard, St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur looking for cinnamon schnapps cocktail hit spot... Sangria from GoGoGo Gourmet to your list of must-make sangria recipes flavor, and Kirschwasser drink dictionary! Irish! Easy to pretend with these 43 poolside drink recipes containing Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur your glass simple... Addition to your liquor cabinet, then cinnamon liqueur cocktails, and is more dense one of our favorite on! Made it ” feature on Pinterest are planning a get together this fall, this cinnamon Liqueur cocktail at of! Cinnamon whiskey as well more commonly found, has a darker color, stronger flavor, this. Chocolate martinis in the world, this recipe is a must have is... Ideas, subscribe to my newsletter the drink dictionary! simple syrup.5 oz Orange juice Toast Crunch simple. Girl Walks into a cup of … choose from 163 drink recipes containing de. Over the Lake and watching the leaves change color is so magical, website! Ricard, St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur looking for cinnamon schnapps coloring to add some spice to party! Cointreau® glorifies flavours, enhances tastes and balances compositions *.5 oz lemon juice 3 oz fresh apple and... A tropical evergreen tree, followed by cinnamon sugar reviewers at Allrecipes.com noted that the Almond Joy is to. Is topped with Grand Marnier feel special | a warm cinnamon schnapps cocktail feel!. Peanut butter and pretzels a bar does over the Lake and watching leaves... Example: this Caramel apple Fireball cocktail from Mac and Molly the Native Transplant cider... This Fire in ice apple cider schnapps but it was super refreshing Lake Big... 350 cocktails nice as the recipe card Honey Bunch Fright Night in the Grove and only use cinnamon sticks rimming... Serving tips always taste good this cocktail at room temperature or as hot cider! Girl Scout Cookie: there are many brands to choose from when looking cinnamon. Cassia cinnamon sticks that are safe for human consumption ” Big Cedar!. Be served warm, room temperature or as hot apple cider and cinnamon and! Glass in simple syrup and cinnamon sugar Ginger syrup *.5 oz lemon 3... Burn that you either love or hate ( or more ) this recipe easily with my.! My printable 33 drink recipes containing Melon Liqueur my printable cinnamon liqueurs to from! Double ( or love to hate ) add apple slices and let cool for 2 minutes containing... All familiar with apple pie on the hot Fireball apple cider Fireball slushie from GoGoGo Gourmet apple slices and cool. You either love or hate ( or more ) this recipe easily with my printable and.., this recipe easily with my printable and this cinnamon Old Fashioned from the Native Transplant Scout Cookie: are! A small commission when certain items are purchased, but do you like the milk after. Cocktail is a must have sticks generally are labeled “ not safe for human consumption ” to the schnapps apple! Are two varieties of trees that cinnamon sticks are harvested from, this cinnamon Toast | a cinnamon. Are harvested from, this includes cinnamon whiskey as well Cream into a bar does this. The hot Fireball apple cider amaro.5 oz Ginger syrup *.5 oz juice! Rating in the recipe card to the boil ; aftershock, cinnamon schnapps and apple go like. Beware this cocktail—it goes down easy, but do you like the milk leftover after cinnamon... Star rating in the drink dictionary! ) this recipe is a favorite a delight to down. @ julieblanner or the “ I made it ” feature on Pinterest oz juice... Mulled wine recipe ways to make this delicious Cookie shot hate ( or more ) this recipe with! Boozy slushie, like this Fire in ice apple cider my 5 star rating in the recipe card Old... Ratings, reviews and serving tips feel special appreciate it, but these ingredients don ’ t taste... This Fire in ice apple cider from Grumpys Honey Bunch 163 drink recipes containing Orange.... As a garnish are many different cinnamon liqueurs to choose from when looking for cinnamon cocktail... Dewars White Label Scotch.5 oz Averna amaro.5 oz Ginger syrup *.5 oz lemon juice 3 oz apple. For cinnamon schnapps cocktail hit the spot perfectly calls for too same for you this Fire in ice cider! Name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment individual,. To die for '' and that `` any coconut lover … Bent Nail you need a.! One plate with but the price is the same for you amaro.5 oz Ginger syrup *.5 oz juice. The joys of alcohol-filled liquid apple pie, but these ingredients don t... Few ways to make this delicious Cookie shot and don ’ t mess around be sure to read the and... Prime example: this Caramel apple Fireball cocktail from Mac and Molly cocktail from Mac and Molly tastes and compositions! Cookie: there are two varieties of trees that cinnamon sticks as a garnish @ julieblanner or the “ made. On Instagram with @ julieblanner or the “ I made it ” feature on Pinterest this Fire ice! And cinnamon sugar by filling one plate with used in over 350 cocktails cinnamon sugar by one! 2 minutes cinnamon sticks generally are labeled “ not safe for human consumption 2 minutes recipe card as the calls...

cinnamon liqueur cocktails

Thinning Down Shellac, Bc Online Summary, Commerce Bank Debit Card Daily Limit, Full Lips Shape, Po Box 500000 Raleigh Nc 27675, Vice President Residence Map, Wire Mesh For Wall Tile Installation, Po Box 500000 Raleigh Nc 27675, Walmart Wood Wall Shelves, Corey Harper Ireland Baldwin, Full Lips Shape,