Have you run different levels of Elemental Damage? — 6 Advanced Character Classes — Warrior, Archer, Sorceress, Cleric, Academic, Assassin Over 70 skills and exclusive character emblems for the most skilful 3DMMORPG builder — Super 3D Fighting Experience — Just a question. So, even if you have 200 Light ATK, its hard to determine it to be 36,000 Magic ATK as based on your stats/attributes, it might be higher or lower. However, I find that elemental attack offers diminishing returns of damage amplification. Honestly, the figures are more of a benchmark to show the significance of Elemental Attack. Indulge yourself in this classic game, remastered for your mobile. You are actually reading it correctly. The very best of 3D MMORPG. The first Open World MMORPG Dragon Nest! Great guide! Hey. I'm quite sure its too hard to determine the diminishing return aspect unless someone is able to mine the data embedded in the game. Are elemental defs only good for dragon lairs? Thanks for this. 10 elemental attack or 668 magic attack? The very best of 3D MMORPG. What is a Nintendo Switch game coming out in 2021 that I must get? I tried 2 different scenarios in order to determine how much more beneficial Light ATK was as compared to Magic ATK. If you do think your damage has increased from using a different Elemental Attribute than the one described in your skill, it's only a Placebo effect from the BP increase (I'm sorry) . In this post, I'll sum up everything I've tested. It gives the Academic massive firepower and can deal damage from a safe distance. There are currently seven base characters in Dragon Nest M, each of those can switch to their first specialization at level 15. What I did realize is that Elemental Attack has a different scaling for different skills (specifically, awakened skills) based on the skill's damage percentage. (eg. It's really hard >.<; Or could you give me any advice how to pass it? Dragon Nest M is finally available for mobile devices. Its not really meant to be a measurement per se. Warrior, it's time to get back to the adventure! inb4 Takemura comes in, throw shit on Cleric and suggests us to go Archer, Assassin and Kali instead. Do not be discouraged after you fail the first few times. To answer whether it is only useful in lairs, my guess would be yes. I've been looking for something like this. This will be of great help for my guildmates. Press J to jump to the feed. The Bowmaster is the primary specialization class of the Archer, the other being the Acrobat. Like with the Archer, one of the weakest of the bunch -- All of the voice lines except the [Laugh], [Wave], and a super small picks of some skills in the 1st specialization class are bland and fall flat. Kabbalah – Better known as the Alchemy Gun, this weapon has various uses but its most stand out feature is its ability to combine and mix potions, poisons, fire, and ice to dish out elemental damage. Despite belonging to a ranged class which is said to be the easiest class to handle, is actually difficult to master due to its combo-centered playstyle, so … But when I use the buff, it only increased my damage to another 20% (making it 60% more powerful than 0 Fire ATK). Thanks for this. Could anybody help me pass that quest? After having casting the Power of Flame buff (which doubles my Fire ATK), the damage boosted to another 20% (making it 40% more damage than raw PATK). They can either strike enemies up close using their natural nimbleness (which they also share with the dark elvesof the City of Death) or use bows and arrows to attack foes from a distance. Check out our Dragon Nest M guide, tips, and cheats to become a powerful character; warrior, archer, sorceress, cleric, academic, assassin. It's really hard >.<; Or could you give me any advice how to pass it? including Tricycle and more in World of Dragon Nest (WOD) Game System: ⚔️ Open World For action MMORPG lovers. That's 440 Fire ATK. The only way I could test the effects of Elemental Attributes and Magic ATK without changing any of my other stats was through editing the enchantment of my Accessories, Support Weapon and Main Weapon. This helped me so much! And if we have different elem atks, we can freely shift in between our specializations. Scenario 1: Average Damage (Equipless, Base Stats), Scenario 1: Average Attribute per Point Conversion (Equipless, Base Stats), Scenario 1: Average Attribute per Point to Damage Boost Conversion (Equipless, Base Stats), Scenario 2: Average Damage (Fully Equipped, Without Pet Skills, Skill Heraldries & Jades), Scenario 2: Average Attribute per Point Conversion (Fully Equipped, Without Pet Skills, Skill Heraldries & Jades), Scenario 2: Average Attribute per Point to Damage Boost Conversion (Fully Equipped, Without Pet Skills, Skill Heraldries & Jades). It is true that elemental attack scales better than MATK in most cases. Dragon Nest M is a 3D action adventure MMORPG containing 100% of the classic features, 3D non-targeting battles, authentic images, unforgettable stories and unpredictable new challenges! At level 15 it branches into Sharpshooter and Acrobat Dragon Nest PvP : WindWalker vs Barbarian - Awakening Barans Lv. Some of my guild-mates complained that short bows cant hit the mobs at the back and long bows and too slow. You the real mvp! This is as till now, it is the only time whereby its mentioned what kind of Elemental DEF is recommended. Kalahan is able to use a Blizzard skill similar to Sorceror’s and I’m only taking 16k per tick. Although armed with a bow and quiver like most Archers, Acrobats instead use their agility and nimbleness to attack opponents from a close distance. The Shortbows have the shortest range and steady firing rate. Have you tested them out too? Job Advancement. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Dragon Nest M is a 3D action adventure MMORPG containing 100% of the classic features, 3D … 1 st job Specialization: Archer - > Bow Master, Acrobat 2 nd job Specialization: Bow Master - > Sniper, Artillery OR Acrobat - > Windwalker, Tempest; Sorce refers to Sorceress a mage type character in game. Specialization happens twice per character, at Level 15, and at Level 45. However, the game did come out in 2018, so any … A community subreddit for the Dragon Nest M. The global mobile version of Dragon Nest. Sword Master: This specialization is the all-out sword-swinging offensive path. The scaling for Elemental Attack is also modified based on your amount of base attack stat and Critical Damage. Before I begin, I want to clarify a few points. Having 110 fire attack, it increased my damage by about 20% (vs without Fire ATK at all, same PATK). But really, how often do you see one? I want to change my attributes to elemental atk but I'm worried about my BP lowered down drastically and that it's better to prioritise bigger m.atk/crit/atk rather than elemental atk :D. Enchantment question. Still have questions? So far, I only have an archer, she's pretty fun.

dragon nest m archer best specialization

Bonnie Kilcher Age, Burn Hamilton Piano Letter Notes, Samsung Frame Tv Ir Sensor Location, Melba Harlem Menu, Vintage Art Deco Interior Design, Japanese Snowball Plant For Sale,