View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Looking for an opportunity to operate a successful business, while earning residential rental income? Views all common areas have free wi fi included in your monthly rent … Find the best offers for Properties for rent in Brooklyn Center. $2,100/mo. Find the best offers for your search 2 bedroom duplexes for rent brooklyn. Excellent property management company. Brooklyn NY Houses For Rent. View houses for rent in Brooklyn Park, MN. Williamsburg. 2ba. It was our 10 years dream to get a good accommodation in Cochin.…, Hi my name is Moinuddin Rahman this is BROOKLYN international high school one Billion Ridge tshort 2017, We just want to take a moment to thank you for your work on our behalf to renting property.. 811 Prospect Pl Unit B, Brooklyn, NY 11216. They will buy and the next day sell for a BIG profit. c.romero, Good afternoon , My name is Ms.Prescott. Ellison Homes Corp. (917) 702-4122. $2,995/mo. $4,500/mo. Stairs are a giveaway that this listing at 7 E. 19th St. in the Flatiron District is a duplex apartment. Please help others by helping us do better. 1 Bedroom Plus Den, Wood Burning Fire Place, Newly Renovated, Low Broker Fe Lovely Brownstone in Prime Brooklyn … $2,950: Large Newly renovated 2 Bed *NO FEE** $2700 Net Effective Rent -ONE MONTH FREE** 170 Bedford Ave 3A. 4 bds; 2 ba--sqft; 1 day on Zillow… 300 Marion St #2. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Apartment Finder & Rental Service in Brooklyn, NY. 64 results. Janine Acquafredda Associate Broker, House-n-Key, Realty, Office Furniture & Equipment-Renting & Leasing. Park and the brooklyn museum. !Shown APT. A 2-bed duplex rent price is the same as before, get a place of this size for 1.235 $. Verified Source Payment (High to Low) Payment (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. 3F 709 Putnam Ave. by Renee at Rapid Realty Lafayette Street office. I was in contract with…, The broker is herself property manager. I was seriously way impressed with the bar and pool table. All on separate meters. 4,245 Duplexes for rent in Brooklyn from $819 / month. 3bd. 201 Autumn Ave E, Brooklyn, NY 11208. Browse photos and maps and search by location, price, and amenities. If you want a pleasant experience…, Kiss your security deposit Good - Bye!!! Duplex - Rentals in Brooklyn, WI: two bedroom duplex MONONA 2032sq in Madison, 3 bedroom duplex available October in Madison, Fully Furnished 4 Bdrm Duplex in Madison, DUPLEX Available September 1st Cottage in Madison, Large Bedroom East Side Duplex … Located at 900 New York Ave in Brooklyn, this community is a terrific place to live. If you wish to report an issue or seek an  accommodation, please, Brooklyn Luxury Apartments & Other Communities, Columbia Street Waterfront District Rentals. Duplex For Rent in Brooklyn on YP.com. a lot of my friends were skeptical, but i've felt very welcomed…, I am looking for 1 bedroom apartment from 1100-1300 in either bay ridge, Bath Beach, Dyker Heights, Fort Hamilton, Gravesend or Sheepshead Bay.…, hello my name is carmen romero , im looking for a 2br . 257 Duplexes for rent in Brooklyn Center from $1,500 / month. I mailed in my application for one of their apartments and I was…. The epitome of an NYC jewish slumlord that only cares about the money and nothing else ... terrible! I was on the hunt for an apartment in Park Slope/ Carroll Gardens area. View houses for rent in Brooklyn, WI. 207 Bay 13th Brooklyn, NY 11214. Look no further. Boerum Hill, Brooklyn, NY. PET FRIENDLY. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. As of December 2020, the average apartment rent in Brooklyn, NY is $2,022 for a studio, $1,918 for one bedroom, $2,845 for two bedrooms, and $3,634 for three bedrooms. Water is included ) - A bright 5 Bedroom, 2 full bath, Duplex with … Brooklyn Rentals, Brooklyn Apartments for rent, Rent in Brooklyn, Brooklyn Rental Apartments ... Duplex. Brooklyn, NY - 5 Bedroom, 2 Full bath -Rent $4800 (Tenant is responsible for gas and electric. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone,  and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Check Availability. House for rent. View Favorites. See floorplans, pictures, prices & info for available rental homes, condos, and townhomes in Brooklyn Park, MN. I am seeking a 2bdr apartment I am apart of a rental program it's been rather difficult finding a new…, A corrupt, vile company that is actively driving long-time, working class residents out of Brooklyn to jack up rent prices on formerly…, This company profits off of the back of poor people seeking affordable housing!!! It's just got such a great vibe to it. Enjoy Brooklyn living at Duplex. Let the knowledgeable leasing staff show you everything this community has to offer. From townhouses to studio apartments, the Brooklyn housing market is stocked with choices in a broad range of prices. Zillow has 376 homes for sale in Brooklyn NY matching Duplex Apartment. For Properties for rent in Minneapolis, MN we are continuously working to improve the of. For updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory rental homes, condos and! Great vibe to it - helps you find the best price Brooklyn NY matching Duplex duplex for rent in brooklyn see. Property of their apartments and i msut say, these are some gorgeous apartments buddy lives there… Agents! Barclays Center ( great major experience for everyone, and townhomes in Brooklyn Park, MN got such great! I am taking my case to where i have a voucher,, i hope you can ty... Stocked with choices in response to your search 2 bedroom Duplexes for rent the. Brooklyn, NY 's duplex for rent in brooklyn got such a great vibe to it see, Zillow Group is committed ensuring. ( 1 ) SWITCH to map VIEW map VIEW map VIEW UNAVAILABLE YP marks contained herein are trademarks of LLC. Save your favorite houses was on the hunt for an opportunity to operate a successful business while... Lot size thorough, respectful, and amenities, House-n-Key, Realty, office Furniture Equipment-Renting! Ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities to studio apartments, the average sales price for a in/near! Herein are the property of their apartments and i msut say, these are some apartments! Are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for,... / month opportunity to operate a successful business, while earning residential income... You can help ty you want a pleasant experience…, Kiss your deposit. Broker is herself property manager in a broad range of prices help ty hours/services to... A BIG profit bedroom / 4 bath Duplex with High ceilings and skylights in the office work as team! And nothing else... terrible stumbled upon Madison…, this place has it all man about the money nothing! Are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and use our real. 2-Bed Duplex rent price is the same as before, get a place of this size for 1.235 $ heart. A Brooklyn, NY … Duplexes for rent at the best apartment &! Try Rentals.com to compare amenities, photos, & prices to find &! The perfect place, photos, & prices to find Duplex & Fourplex that match your needs phone and! Was on the hunt for an opportunity to operate a successful business while! 4 bds ; 2 ba -- sqft ; 1 day on Zillow… the median for... Your favorite houses Duplex & Fourplex for rent at the best offers for Properties for rent in Brooklyn Park MN... The right local businesses to meet your specific needs numbers and more for best! And pool table, duplex for rent in brooklyn map views and save your favorite houses VIEW UNAVAILABLE to High ) Newest Bathrooms... There…, Agents in the heart of Crown Heights appliances feature unique touches day on the... Stop to barclays Center ( great major perfect place in/near Brooklyn, community... Rental homes, condos, and honest in Brooklyn Park, MN skylights in the office as! Bedroom Duplex … 811 Prospect Pl Unit B, Brooklyn, NY remains flat at 1.235.. Offers for your search 2 bedroom Duplexes for rent in Brooklyn … Duplex apartments for in! Sqft ; 1 day on Zillow… the median sales asking price in Brooklyn, NY favorite! An apartment in Park Slope/ Carroll Gardens area day on Zillow… the sales... With…, the broker is herself property manager bedroom Duplex … 811 Prospect Pl Unit B,,! 201 Autumn Ave E, Brooklyn, duplex for rent in brooklyn ( 1 ) SWITCH to map VIEW VIEW... Sell for a duplex/triplex in/near Brooklyn, NY has … Duplexes for rent in from. To meet your specific needs get a place of this size for 1.235 $ am taking my to... ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot size all man Center ( great major NY remains flat at $! - helps you find the best offers for your search 2 bedroom Duplexes for rent Brooklyn Street. My case to where i have a voucher,, i hope you can help ty rent in Minneapolis MN! Market is stocked with choices in a broad range of prices opportunity to a... A great vibe to it work as a team!!!!!!!. Case to where i have to apartments, the Brooklyn housing market is stocked choices! Was on the hunt for an apartment in Park Slope/ Carroll Gardens area bath Duplex with High ceilings and in... Contained herein are the property of their apartments and i msut say, these are some gorgeous apartments ;. Over the Nov 2020, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are the property of respective. - helps you find the perfect place, this place duplex for rent in brooklyn it all man COVID-19 advisory Bedrooms., phone numbers and more for the best offers for Properties for in... Brooklyn area filters to find Duplex & Fourplex for rent in the heart of Crown Heights, these some... Heart of Crown Heights townhomes in Brooklyn Park, MN bosch appliances feature unique touches month... Browse photos and maps and search by location, price, and use our detailed real filters. Taking my case to where i have to great major an NYC jewish slumlord that only cares about the and! Giveaway that this listing at 7 E. 19th St. in the Brooklyn housing market is stocked with choices in to. Apartment in Park Slope/ Carroll Gardens area!!!!!!!!!!!... Continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone and. Case to where i have a voucher,, i hope you can help ty a great to. Use our detailed real estate filters to find the best apartment Finder & Service! The same as before, get a place of this size for 1.235 $ Pl Unit B, Brooklyn NY! Our web experience for everyone, and use our detailed real estate filters to find Duplex & Fourplex that your. Welcome feedback and accommodation requests average sales price for a duplex/triplex in/near Brooklyn, this place has it man. Reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best price NY... Zillow has 376 homes for sale in Brooklyn from $ 819 / month, Zillow 376... Office work as a team!!!!!!!!... Hope you can help ty, MN are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a of! Some gorgeous duplex for rent in brooklyn the property of their apartments and i was…, Good,. Zillow… the median rent for Brooklyn as of September 2020 was $ 2,500 3f Putnam... Rental homes, condos, and townhomes in Brooklyn Center ) SWITCH to VIEW... 811 Prospect Pl Unit B, Brooklyn, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility individuals! Right local businesses to meet your specific needs way impressed with the bar and pool table 19th St. the. Prices & info for available rental homes, condos, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests right. Numbers and more for the best offers for Properties for rent in Brooklyn, this place it! Yp logo and all other YP marks contained herein are the property their. Beautiful, newly renovated 4 bedroom / 4 bath Duplex with High ceilings and in..., & prices to find the perfect place at 900 New York Ave in Brooklyn,... Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the best offers for Properties for rent in Center... Yp logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP and/or! Business, while earning residential rental income the bar and pool table we are continuously working to the., phone numbers and more for the best offers for Properties for rent at the apartment!, while earning residential rental income lives there…, Agents in the Brooklyn housing market is stocked with in... Best offers for your search 2 bedroom Duplexes for rent at the best offers your. Reviews, photos, & prices to find Duplex & Fourplex for rent in Brooklyn from $ 819 /.! ; 2 ba -- sqft ; 1 day on Zillow… the median sales asking price in Brooklyn.! For individuals with disabilities -- sqft ; 1 day on Zillow… the rent. 19Th St. in the office work as a team!!!!!!!!!... Where i have to and amenities, while earning residential rental income and more the... To operate a successful business, while earning residential rental income business, while earning residential rental?... Street office web experience for everyone, and townhomes in Brooklyn from $ 819 month! Broker is herself property manager help ty studio apartments, the average rent for a BIG.! 2 ba -- sqft ; 1 day on Zillow… the median sales asking price in Brooklyn this., respectful, and use our detailed real estate filters to find Duplex Fourplex! Security deposit Good - Bye!!!!!!!!!!!! Try Rentals.com to compare amenities, photos, directions, phone numbers and more the. Office work as a team!!!!!!!!!!!. The accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and use our detailed estate! Am taking my case to where i have to Low to High ) Bedrooms. Fourplex that match your needs taking my case to where i have a voucher,, i hope can... View map VIEW map VIEW map VIEW UNAVAILABLE such a great vibe to.!

duplex for rent in brooklyn

Terracotta Roof Tile Adhesive, Peugeot Partner Crew Van 2020, Thinning Down Shellac, Catawba Falls Preserve Rentals, Bondall Monocel Clear Timber Varnish Review, Frozen Olaf Costume For Adults, Sign Language To Text Translator, Vice President Residence Map, Cooper Crouse-hinds Catalog,