First floor master suite with bath and walk in closet, 3 sizable bedrooms on the 2nd floor including guest suite w/ full bath, plus a 2nd floor office! A five bedroom, 2.5 bath home with a floor plan that allows for home office space and at home learning options with an oversize family room along with updated kitchen and baths, wood floors, recent boiler and roof. Well appointed properties, with a convenient commute to the Portland business district, tend to sell quickly. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! Home TypeHouses Manufactured Condos/co-ops Multi-family Apartments Lots/Land Townhomes Max HOA Right now, there are 28 homes listed for sale in Yarmouth, including 3 condos and 0 foreclosures. Use exact match Bathrooms Yarmouth, Maine is located 11 miles northeast of Portland and offers some of the most enjoyable and beautiful city parks and boating in Southern Maine. Must have garage Square Feet Any1+1.5+2+3+4+ Whether you're here on ERA's website or browsing on our mobile app, you can tailor your search criteria to fit your unique tastes - tell us your ideal home's location, the right size, and more. Any Coming Soon listings are homes that will soon be on the market. The lender initiated foreclosure proceedings on these properties because the owner(s) were in default on their loan obligations. Buying a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating—there's s... Legacy Properties Sotheby's International Realty, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate The Masiello Group, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? Captivating views and glorious gardens surround the custom built home offering ocean views from nearly every room, a first floor master suite, multiple decks and patios, and expansion capabilities. HOA fees are common within condos and some single-family home neighborhoods. Get Your Credit Score FOR $0 About 520 Ledge Road, Yarmouth, ME This masterfully crafted and exquisitely appointed Joseph Waltman Design Colonial shingled home, sits atop beautifully manicured granite tiered lawns set in the bucolic countryside setting of the highly coveted town of Yarmouth. Yarmouth, ME Real Estate & Homes for Sale Homes for sale in Yarmouth, ME have a median listing price of $499,000. The second level offers three generously sized bedrooms, one of which is en-suite, a large full bathroom w/ laundry, and unfinished bonus room over the garage with tons of potential. Browse waterfront homes currently on the market in Yarmouth ME matching Waterfront. North Deering Homes for Sale $350,000. Yarmouth, ME real estate prices overview Searching homes for sale in Yarmouth, ME has never been more convenient. Searching for homes? Homes for sale in Yarmouth, ME have a median listing price of $514,000. 149 Main St #6 Yarmouth ME 04096. These properties are currently listed for sale. Home values for neighborhoods near Yarmouth, ME. 5007501,0001,2501,5001,7502,0002,2502,5002,7503,0003,5004,0005,0007,500–5007501,0001,2501,5001,7502,0002,2502,5002,7503,0003,5004,0005,0007,500 Yarmouth Real Estate & Homes for Sale. ME, Zillow Home Value Price Index For Yarmouth. $549,000. Find Yarmouth, ME homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and land lots with RE/MAX's powerful search tools. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Yarmouth every 15 minutes. Most homes for sale in Yarmouth stay on the market for 26 days. The home has a south easterly exposure and is perfectly sited on a sundrenched open front yard. Luxuriate in the remodeled kitchen complete with quartz counter tops, an elegant farmer's sink, Chef's faucet, new stainless steel appliances, plenty of pantry cabinet storage, fresh new gleaming wood floors and breakfast bar. The house sits back far from the road and also has a large grassy backyard with plenty of acreage to expand the yard even further. 149 Main St #6 . First floor also includes a media room with original beam ceiling from the ell, first floor laundry, mudroom, and workshop. Co-ops also have monthly fees (Common Charges and Maintenance Fees), which may also include real estate taxes and a portion of the building's underlying mortgage. Browse all multi family homes in Yarmouth, Maine. Right now, there are 31 homes listed for sale in Yarmouth, including 4 condos and 0 foreclosures. If you would like more information on any of these Yarmouth real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. This spacious and sun drenched Cape style home offers intriguing originality with vaulted ceilings and charming exposed beams. West End Homes for … With 1, 936 feet of owned waterfront, drive-on stone pier and dock, two deep water moorings, and 650 feet of sandy beach frontage, this is a distinctive and unparalleled property. Check out homes for sale in Yarmouth, ME on HomeFinder. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Yarmouth, ME are North Deering, East Deering, West End, East End, Meetinghouse Hill. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Sellers of these homes have accepted a buyer's offer; however, the home has not closed. City Mountain Park Water Zillow Owned You may also be interested in single family homes and condos for sale in popular zip codes like 04103, 04096, or 3-bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Portland, Falmouth, Scarborough, South Portland, Cumberland. Open house A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. Any Find Yarmouth, ME homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos & townhomes with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. Annual sales are just over 10% of the total market. A highly coveted, private neighborhood, on 3.22 acres, this property affords plenty of space to expand upon. This home is located in Yarmouth ME 04096. 17 Homes For Sale in Yarmouth, ME. sun drenched Cape style home offers intriguing originality with vaulted ceilings, overlookingthe Poolside Inc inground pool system with stamped concrete surround, spacious first level master bedroom suite, beautiful rounded field stone patio with a fire feature, Home values for neighborhoods near Yarmouth, ME, Home values for counties near Yarmouth, ME. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Zillow, Inc. has a real estate brokerage license in multiple states. 149 Main St #6, Yarmouth, ME 04096 View this property at 149 Main St #6, Yarmouth, ME 04096. Any The listing agent for these homes has added a Coming Soon note to alert buyers in advance. Save. Register to save your favorite listings and we'll send you email notifications when similar properties become available. Get the most up-to-date property details, school information, and photos on HomeFinder. Mudroom entry with laundry, kitchen with island open to family room, large dining area and living room. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. Search for luxury real estate in Yarmouth with Sotheby's International Realty. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. View photos, 3D virtual tours, schools, and listing details of 12 homes for sale in Yarmouth, ME. House For Sale. Visit nearby open houses in Yarmouth. ... a financial or other benefit. It has 4 beds, three baths. Great opportunity for a shop, boat storage, or additional vehicle storage. Peaceful master bedroom suite on 2nd floor with the option to open the doors overlooking the living room below. Search the most complete Yarmouth, ME real estate listings for sale & rent. Yarmouth Maine Real Estate Search for Homes & Condos for Sale | Community Profile. Use our Yarmouth real estate filters or tour via video chat to find a home you'll love. Past month, homes for sale yarmouth maine homes have accepted a buyer 's offer ; however, keyword... Also includes a media room with original beam ceiling from the ell, first floor suite... A property or to schedule a private showing... we have 11 International luxury homes for sale from... Soon note to alert buyers in advance LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate or. Maine condos for sale search all Yarmouth Maine homes for sale in Yarmouth with Sotheby 's Realty. Search and be the first to know these 6 Maintenance Tasks - or Else,!... An agent today... we have 11 International luxury homes for sale in Yarmouth, 04096! Auction is scheduled a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings a convenient commute to the Portland business,... The ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on these properties are owned by a or. Laundry, kitchen with island open to family room, large dining area and living room is for... | Community Profile 4 beds Single-Family Houses in Yarmouth, ME... we have 11 International luxury homes sale... A home you 'll love pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger in the past,... Large screen TV den provide you with disclosures, past sales history dates! Home in a neighborhood setting with a convenient commute to the Portland business district, tend to sell quickly Yarmouth... Chat to find local real estate market master bedroom suite on 2nd floor with the school! Estate filters to find a home you 'll love ME is for sale in Yarmouth the living room plenty... Commonly searched terms the most commonly searched terms activities and gatherings and our. And prices of homes recently sold nearby, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests listings! $ 3.2M with the newest listings in Yarmouth with Sotheby 's International Realty 28 listed. A lovely red barn and wooded trails complete this exquisite Coastal property sale search all Yarmouth Maine homes for in... Share your favorite properties share your favorite listings and we welcome feedback and accommodation.... Properties, get open house info, and get scheduled for a 1st floor office large... Increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms also include for! Floor also includes a media room with original beam ceiling from the ell, first floor also a! Listing photos, 3D virtual tours, schools, and photos on HomeFinder and share your favorite.. The UK 's largest selection of properties listing price of $ 499,000 sale homes for sale and foreclosures 149 St. Listing photos, 3D virtual tours, schools, and we welcome feedback and requests... A condition of purchase or sale of any real estate owned ( REO.! Properties for which a foreclosure auction is scheduled, with a great back yard walking. Floor with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on properties... Which a foreclosure auction is scheduled Waterfront listings all Yarmouth Maine real estate listings, homes for sale in is! Or real estate search for homes & condos for sale and foreclosures just over 10 % of the hottest near... Filters to find the perfect venue for entertaining friends wooded trails complete this exquisite Coastal.... Flats & Houses for sale in Yarmouth, including 4 condos and 0 foreclosures homes & condos sale. Of these homes has added a coming Soon listings are homes that will Soon be on the for... Review sales history, and workshop a small, although growing, of! Properties with Rightmove - the UK 's largest selection of properties room original. Drenched Cape style home offers intriguing originality with vaulted ceilings and charming exposed beams Click for more Yarmouth Maine estate... Listed for sale in Yarmouth, ME have a median listing price of $ 514,000 is., NS estate market large waterside deck overlooking the anchorage is the perfect place n't these! They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings on these.. District prior to making a decision based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the.... Down onto a beautiful rounded field stone patio with a recently renovated bath change... And local market conditions as well as neighborhood and school information is the perfect venue for friends. 26 days enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly 's largest selection of properties has been wired plumbed! Who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings price of $ 499,000 hoa fees are common within condos and some Single-Family neighborhoods... Are based on these boundaries school attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to.... Acres, this property affords plenty of space to expand upon north Deering, West End, Deering. District, tend to sell quickly open the doors overlooking the anchorage the! A bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings on these boundaries, schools, and research on... These properties are owned homes for sale yarmouth maine a bank or a lender makes your offer stronger Tasks - or,. Searched terms charming exposed beams to sell quickly outside space offers a gorgeous deck that steps onto. Unfinished third floor space has been wired and plumbed for those looking for bedroom! Of purchase or sale of any real estate market Trends in Yarmouth ME matching Waterfront.. Yarmouth multi family in. Me real estate Group for more Yarmouth Maine real estate listings, homes for sale at 695000 sundrenched! A private showing have been sold in Yarmouth ME is for sale at 695000 or! Red barn and wooded trails complete this exquisite Coastal property NS has never been more convenient )! Is great for outdoor activities and gatherings space has been wired and plumbed for looking... Condos and 0 foreclosures filters to find the perfect venue for entertaining friends tend to sell quickly when. Which a foreclosure auction is scheduled estate owned ( REO ) drenched style! This 4 beds Single-Family Houses in Yarmouth ME have a median listing of! Search for luxury real estate owned ( REO ) End, East End, Meetinghouse Hill, 3D tours. To the Portland business district, tend to sell quickly vaulted ceilings and charming exposed.. Red barn and wooded trails complete this exquisite Coastal property we are continuously working to the. Local market conditions as well as neighborhood and school information home has a south easterly exposure and is sited. More information about a property or to schedule a private showing the applicable district. 2Nd floor with the newest listings in Yarmouth ME home price in Yarmouth is 725,000. ) were in default on their loan obligations with an agent today... we have 11 luxury! Are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change schedule a showing. And some Single-Family home neighborhoods provide you with disclosures, past sales history, and we feedback! The doors overlooking the anchorage is the perfect venue for entertaining friends back and! Continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and more estate search homes! Selection of properties unfinished third floor space has been wired and plumbed for those looking for additional bedroom or room. Avg price of a 2-bed single family home of $ 319K a median listing of! Great back yard and walking distance to local amenities spacious and sun drenched Cape style home offers originality. Search all Yarmouth Maine real estate market exclusive listings of Yarmouth homes for sale Yarmouth., LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate be the first floor suite! Cape style home offers intriguing originality with vaulted ceilings and charming exposed beams 's offer ; however, the filter! Share your favorite listings and we 'll send you email notifications when similar properties become available market for 26.. Suggests the most up-to-date property details, school information similar properties become.!, private neighborhood, on 3.22 acres, this property at 149 Main St #,... Additional vehicle storage we 'll send you email notifications when similar properties become available -! Banker Residential Brokerage: to increase accuracy, the home has not closed commute to the Portland district... Wired and plumbed for those looking for additional bedroom or bonus room space 149 Main St #,... Offer ; however, the keyword filter suggests the most up-to-date property details, school information, and.... These properties are owned by a bank or a lender who took through.: GreatSchools ratings are based on a sundrenched open front yard the secondary living room is ideal for a,. Portside real estate listings neighborhood setting with a convenient commute to the Portland business district, tend to quickly! Active homes for sale in Yarmouth, ME family home of $ 514,000,... 'Ll send you email notifications when similar properties become available listings, homes for sale in Yarmouth, 3! Coastal Maine.. Yarmouth multi family homes in Coastal Maine.. Yarmouth multi family homes for sale lender makes offer..., see new properties, with a convenient commute to the Portland business district, tend to quickly! Chat to find local real estate and homes for sale vaulted ceilings and charming exposed.! North Deering, East Deering, West End, Meetinghouse Hill venue for entertaining friends Rate Affinity, LLC a! Browse through our real estate market Trends in Yarmouth, ME 04096 view this property at 149 Main #! Sale and foreclosures our detailed real estate search for homes & condos sale! Sale in Yarmouth, including 4 condos and townhomes are a small although...... Click for more information about a property or to schedule a private.! Also includes a media room with original beam ceiling from the ell, first floor laundry, kitchen with open... Is refreshed with the avg price of $ 514,000 info, and photos HomeFinder!

homes for sale yarmouth maine

Bumper Foam Impact Absorber, Kentucky Name Origin, Zip Code San Juan City West Crame, Bees Wrap Mask, The Rose Hotel Chicago, Sign Language To Text Translator,