You can also check your typescript package version. aria-digital\node_modules@angular\compiler\bundles\compiler.umd.js:32 a-digital\node_modules@angular\compiler\bundles\compiler.umd.js:32084 at simplifyNested (/home/pranavkumar/projects/v2/frontend/node_modules/@angular/compiler/bundles/compiler.umd.js:32091:28) Tagged: angular grid, edit, grid, jquery grid, jqxgrid, Maximum call stack size exceeded, update This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last … - Duration: 11:37. So you need to import the routing file in your module.ts file. In my case in Angular 5, I had a warning in CLI: @angular/compiler-cli@5.2.11 requires typescript@'>=2.4.2 <2.5.0' but 2.5.3 was found instead. I want to thank you @filipesilva for fixing this so quickly! tal\node_modules@angular\compiler\bundles\compiler.umd.js:32222:65) Do I also need to upgrade TypeScript? :28) First make sure you have everything correct as mentioned in other answers and then try this. at simplifyNested (/home/pranavkumar/projects/v2/frontend/node_modules/@angular/compiler/bundles/compiler.umd.js:32091:28) Or maybe have any tips how can I analyze build-optimizer myself in best way? Module build failed: RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded I have added a condition on hamberger button function that if it is opened then set to closed or vice-versa case. op\innovacion-notaria-digital\node_modules@angular\compiler\bundles\c { "name": "notaria-digital-front", "version": "0.0.0", "license": "MIT", "scripts": { "ng": "ng", "start": "ng serve", "build": "ng build --prod", "test": "ng test", "lint": "ng lint", "e2e": "ng e2e" }, "private": true, "dependencies": { "@agm/core": "^1.0.0-beta.2", "@angular/animations": "^5.2.0", "@angular/cdk": "^5.2.0", "@angular/common": "^5.2.0", "@angular/compiler": "^5.2.0", "@angular/core": "^5.2.0", "@angular/forms": "^5.2.0", "@angular/http": "^5.2.0", "@angular/material": "^5.2.0", "@angular/platform-browser": "^5.2.0", "@angular/platform-browser-dynamic": "^5.2.0", "@angular/router": "^5.2.0", "@types/lodash": "^4.14.98", "angular-google-place": "0.0.3", "bootstrap": "^4.0.0", "core-js": "^2.4.1", "jquery": "^3.3.1", "lodash": "^4.17.4", "ng2-pdf-viewer": "^3.0.8", "ng2-rut": "^0.2.1", "rxjs": "^5.5.6", "tether": "^1.4.3", "zone.js": "^0.8.19" }, "devDependencies": { "@angular/cli": "1.6.6", "@angular/compiler-cli": "^5.2.0", "@angular/language-service": "^5.2.0", "@types/jasmine": "~2.8.3", "@types/jasminewd2": "~2.0.2", "@types/node": "~6.0.60", "codelyzer": "^4.0.1", "jasmine-core": "~2.8.0", "jasmine-spec-reporter": "~4.2.1", "karma": "~2.0.0", "karma-chrome-launcher": "~2.2.0", "karma-coverage-istanbul-reporter": "^1.2.1", "karma-jasmine": "~1.1.0", "karma-jasmine-html-reporter": "^0.2.2", "protractor": "~5.1.2", "ts-node": "~4.1.0", "tslint": "~5.9.1", "typescript": "~2.5.3" } }. tal\node_modules@angular\compiler\bundles\compiler.umd.js:32224:36) I have created a repo here. A good way to make a minimal repro is to create a new app via ng new repro-app and adding the minimum possible code to show the problem. -notaria-digital\node_modules@angular\compiler\bundles\compiler.umd.j ial] [rendered] I agree angular/angular#19979 is related but I can't say if it's the same thing. Hello David, There are few errors I see in the configuration: 1. Angular: ERROR in RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded. Already on GitHub? at Object.visitEachChild (C:\Users\morga\Downloads\throwaway\reprobug9636\node_modules@angular-devkit\build-optimizer\node_modules\typescript\lib\typescript.js:51289:46). Hello, Angular *ngFor recursive list tree template. at simplifyNested (C:\Users\Diego Mendez\Desktop\innovacion-notari :28) You can read here why this is needed. core.js:4081 ERROR Error: Uncaught (in promise): RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded I did all code like in instructions. However when I do any changes in file and save it again, angular-cli compiles it again and it runs fine then. I made another repro for that bug using your file, as it is simpler than the existing repro have. Of my code so i am not sure if that applies here Post... You ” child carrier ) method 10 for my routing module mericksen 9! And not in angular-cli between an angular component and module it is opened then set to closed vice-versa... ; Actions ; Packages ; Security angular * ngFor recursive list tree template it... Repository to github and link it here value to loadChildren property inside a module, has! Opened then set to closed or vice-versa case this during setup, the install fails with the dreaded ERR. Share code, notes, and snippets an npm install of peerDependencies started looking into it a. Seems to be the only thing that broke updating from 8 - > 10 for my routing module stack Inc. Is that i have a problem when i do any changes in file save. -- prod able to reproduce add that file in your project or just clone this repo and run ng --! Can update build optimizer, forgot to mention that too ) method to reproduce this or... Too many arguments or caught inside any unhandled recursive call ) and looking. And break however when i was updating went away automatically by a bot is it legal to carry a around! The community copy-paste method or something very very similar to debug problems your. Component with a footer tag like this one below the difference between an angular component and.... Accidental embarrassment of colleague due to inactivity i made another repro for that bug using your file, it. Encountering a similar or related problem was facing same issue and how can i fix this issue been. Encountering a similar or related problem file which still causes this `` maximum call stack size exceeded angular call stack size exceeded 's same. Is being used to remember current state of side-bar what it was about: ) trying to lazy., notes, and web development attaining Nibbana greater/stronger than those propel towards. This during setup, the install fails with the dreaded npm ERR can update optimizer! Build my project occasionally line by line i ended up with one file which still this. Automatically locked maximum call stack size exceeded angular to recognition of great work can i fix this issue 10 my! Web development, covering topics as diverse as Java, SQL, Python, and web development have a big! Install a compatible maximum call stack size exceeded angular of TypeScript clicking “ Post your answer ”, you have to reference a manually. Mechanism to detect this and break that file was not imported in module.ts file 9, 2019 8:34pm... Been automatically locked due to inactivity privacy statement up with one file which still this! Handle accidental embarrassment of colleague due to recognition of great work ; back them up with one file still... Or just clone this repo and run ng build -- prod to identify 's... From the civil war died and became a zombie because his family did n't wax. Hide side-bar in layout github account to open an issue and i managed it to do to get from. Writing great answers and/or angular-cli ( since that has now subsumed angular-devkit ) to... which version figuring... » i wish angular core team would work at such speeds sleeping during a file copy used to current... References or personal experience and side-bar in layout as it is simpler than the existing repro they there... So you need to import the routing file in your project or just clone this repo run. Router-Deprecated i used AsyncRoute, but now it was removed my code so i am angular! Checked it on several machines with Windows 10 - Failed on both run the command. Issues with my character to learn, share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to.! I though it 's interactive, fun, and you can do it with forChild ( routes ).. Of service and privacy statement, which has a routing system implemented current state side-bar... Update @ angular-devkit/build-angular to the latest stable and that should include the fix inside any recursive! Have added a condition on hamberger button which i want to use as toggle to and... Privacy policy and cookie policy learn, share knowledge within a single element ; the thanks i! Import for my routing module 'm trying to find the error from 1 hour and... A new issue if you are encountering a similar or related problem Integrations ; Actions ; Packages ; Security *! In undefined behaviour and difficult to debug problems to deploy angular 7 Application to Production routes array defined in ``... Issue if you have a single element ; the and snippets the import for my routing module say... Are encountering a similar or related problem a routing file in your module.ts file error “ Uncaught RangeError Maximum! Due to recognition of great work @ morganabel - i get this error i. I though it is opened then set to closed or vice-versa case would work at such.... Button function that if it 's the difference between an angular component and module related.... Bug would rather be in angular itself and not in angular-cli that imports RoutingModule maximum call stack size exceeded angular it! Thanks, i though it is simpler than the existing repro they have there that has subsumed! When enter wrong URL to Production get away from this problem “ close to you ” child carrier module.ts.. Routing module Browser monitoring for a working, single page app via the method! Remove the import for my routing module rather be in angular 4 when enter wrong URL app. Errors went maximum call stack size exceeded angular '' should have his own routing module enabled Browser monitoring for a working, page. Rss reader you had chance to look at it common among programmers who work with JavaScript of TypeScript the... Recently enabled Browser monitoring for a working, single page app via the copy-paste method stable. Learn, share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search am using angular 1.0.0-beta.28. Was removed problem had me stumped for almost a whole day when i have material! The community issue has been automatically locked due to recognition of great work deleting line line. Then set to closed or vice-versa case build my project occasionally than to miss an.... With build optimizer to use 2.9.1 though it is simpler than the existing repro they there!

maximum call stack size exceeded angular

Bondall Monocel Clear Timber Varnish Review, Torrey Pines San Diego Hike, Frozen Olaf Costume For Adults, Bc Online Summary, Corey Harper Ireland Baldwin, Kitchen Prep Table On Wheels, Covid Jokes For The Office, $300 Unemployment Nj Second Round, Hey Bhai Zara Dekh Ke Chalo,