It is conveniently located between Seal Harbor and Bar Harbor, in the valley between Cadillac and Dorr Mountains. We were told upon check in that cleaning service only happens if requested during your stay, which was fine with us, and there were enough towels and toiletries there for the whole week! Hiking from our cottage is very rewarding. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free parking, and barbeque facilities. Flying to: • Bar Harbor, ME (BHB-Hancock County - … The shower is a tiny stall but we had a king size bed in room six which was very nice. Otter Brook Preserve runs alongside one of the largest freshwater streams in Harpswell. Conveniently located restaurants include Thrive Juice Bar & Kitchen, Everyday Joe's, and Cafe This Way. The rooms badly need updating, though are generally clean. There are layers of dust on the ceiling fan, dust on top of the fridge, cobwebs in the window above the bed, etc. What are some restaurants close to Otter Creek Inn? Which popular attractions are close to Otter Creek Inn? 71 likes. Surrounded by the peace of Acadia National Park, but with Bar Harbor just a quick drive or ride on the free Island Explorer bus, the Otter Creek Inn and Market offers a tranquil home base for all … Although the Island Explorer schedule doesn’t specifically list an Otter Creek stop, there is one on the east side of Maine Route 3 near Walls Street. 108 Otter Creek Drive, Mount Desert, ME 04660 Worry-free booking. 2.5-star inn • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location; How to Get to Otter Creek Otter Creek is located 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the heart of Mount Desert. Otter Creek Cemetery Location Otter Creek, Hancock County , Maine , USA Show Map Box 55 - Bass Harbor, Maine 04221 info@vfthomas.com (updated 25 August 2016) We have six guest rooms, each with a private bath, and two cabins conveniently equipped with kitchen facilities. Otter Creek (IA) is 1129 miles west. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Otter Creek area. Or just stop in to say “Hi!”–we love meeting new friends. The walls are paper thin and drafty, rectified by good radiators when chilly. for Otter Creek, Maine Cemeteries offer a wide range of services including burial and cremation plots for in-ground burial, mausoleums for above ground burial, and niches for cremated remains. The market where you go to eat breakfast was pretty neat, and the breakfast sandwiches, fresh muffins, and cinnamon. Choose from more than 28 properties, ideal house rentals for families, groups and couples. Yes, it is 0.1 miles away from the center of Otter Creek. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. Otter Creek is located in Maine and the postcode number is 4665. document.write(year). 1 (207) 223-7501. Great place, clean, beautiful, many walking and biking paths around, lots of historical sights to explore. Otter Creek Acadia House is located in Otter Creek, 1.2 mi from Sand Beach, in an area where cycling can be enjoyed. 47 Otter Creek Dr, Otter Creek, ME 04660-6703. var today = new Date() This secluded historic inn is away from the hustle and bustle yet close to multiple park entrances. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Otter Creek, located on Mount Desert Island, Maine, is part of the municipality of Mount Desert which covers 25,699 acres and has an approximate population of 2,109 (per the year 2000 census).For lodging, dining, activity, and Acadia National Park regional information, please refer to the links at the top or bottom of this page. Also, I understand that this is a pet friendly place but there was a A LOT of dog poop scattered throughout the lawn. Portland, ME and Otter Creek, ME are in the same time zone (EDT). Most rooms are only accessible by golf cart, which can add a layer of complexity to arrival and departure. Visit hotel website. We did eat the lobster dinner there one night as well, which was very good and very reasonable priced. You can enjoy spectacular scenic views from our decks or the comfortable lounge chairs on our front lawn. Otter Creek Cottages. Weekly Vacation Rentals in the Heart of Acadia National Park. There are more places to choose from in the Otter Creek area. Stop in and check out the store, and pick up your free Acadia guide. Conveniently located between popular Bar Harbor and picturesque Northeast Harbor, this newly renovated Inn will reel you into its charming and picturesque setting making you wanting to stay even longer, Response from Monty T, Owner at Otter Creek Inn. This is the fastest route from Portland, ME to Otter Creek, ME. Enjoy peace of mind with flexible options to change or cancel your trip. Unfortunately that is just about the only good thing I have to say about it. Just minutes from Bar Harbor, Otter Creek Inn and Market has been welcoming guests since the early 1900s. Otter Creek (FL) is 1303 miles southwest. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Also, a tip for getting around: bar harbor is less than ten minutes away, but trying to park there during busy season is a nightmare after 10am, and will cost you. This freshwater marsh, stream, and pond system is a scarce resource in our coastal community. Otter Creek (NY) is 345 miles west. The room we stayed in looks like it hasn't been updated at all in the last few decades, which would be fine if it was clean and in decent condition.. Help. This property offers access to a patio, free private parking and free WiFi. Beachfront rooms can be reached by car. 162 Otter Creek Drive Bar Harbor, Maine 04609 Route 3, Otter Creek 207-288-2509. We spent 2 nights at this bed and breakfast celebrating our anniversary. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. For those who are camping nearby we have tents, sleeping bags, pillows and even soft mats (to make that ground a bit less hard.) The location is indeed amazing for hiking Acadia and heading into Bar Harbor, The location of this inn is great, just a few minutes down the road from downtown bar harbor. Otter Creek is a small community surrounded by the Park and the Ocean, 4 miles from Bar Harbor and 3 miles from Seal Harbor. The Otter Creek Inn beckons with a warm welcome and boasts the best guest rating for accommodations in Eau Claire County. Sound of the waves, wonderful balcony...All wonderful until you climb into a lumpy bed and can’t sleep because the walls are so thin you can hear the guest next door snore the night away. Otter Creek Marina 601 Otter Point Road Abingdon, MD 21009 410-688-3422 Many travelers enjoy visiting St. Saviour's Church : (4.8 miles) and Sieur de Monts Spring (3.1 miles). rolls (if you get there at the right time) were great. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Find and compare cemeteries at Funerals360. View 67 homes for sale in Otter Creek, ME at a median listing price of $625,000. I feel deceived by the number of five star reviews left by the trip advisor community. Otter Creek, ME - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Otter Creek Farm - Alabama's Premier Winghsooting Destination. Own or manage this property? E-mail hotel. Otter Creek Weather Forecasts. at best. Otter Creek, ME Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Value. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. 47 Otter Creek Dr, Otter Creek, ME 04660-6703, I find the 5 star reviews to be very generous- maybe indicative of high season? Otter Creek Inn and Market. What are some of the property amenities at Otter Creek Inn? Yes, it offers wheelchair access. We have six guest rooms, each with a private bath, and two cabins conveniently equipped with kitchen facilities. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. more. Explore the homes with Newest Listings that are currently for sale in Otter Creek, ME, where the average value of nearby homes with Newest Listings are $527000. If you do decide to stay here location of your room is very important. Otter Creek Campground is operated by John & Lori Keohane and their team of caretakers who make sure the campground is maintained to the high standards campers expect. Our location is perfect for enjoying the peace and beauty of Acadia National Park. The walls are thin, you can hear everything. All-season trails meander through the forest and provide approximately 1.5 miles of pleasant walking, cross country skiing and snowshoeing. I never actually met any staff and can't speak to the hospitality. To be fair our room may not be indicative of the entire resort. Five peaceful miles from Bar Harbor, walk to trails and Acadia National Park. We have many trails that intersect Otter Creek to satisfy the nature lover in you. After being totally destroyed by the historic storms of 2011, Otter Creek Farm was rebuilt in 2013 and began entertaining private hunting parties for the 2016 quail season. Our location is perfect for enjoying the peace and beauty of Acadia National Park. What food & drink options are available at Otter Creek Inn? We are also located just minutes from the world famous Blackwoods Campground. There is no air conditioning, so we had to sleep with the windows open since it was very hot while we were there, leading to the nose problem in the mornings. Otter Creek (IL) is 1184 miles west. So I recommend checking out your bed before you accept the room. Our cutting gardens in Otter Creek. 🙂. Photo Credits; annie GANNON kaufman, Photo By Gannon; emilie inc photography; Erica Leighton, Closer North; Jennifer Stone Photography; Michele Stapleton: Photography; Nearby attractions include Acadia National Park (4.7 miles), Cadillac Mountain (2.6 miles), and Champlain Mountain & Beehive Loop Trail (1.5 miles). Explore an array of Otter Creek vacation rentals, including houses, apartment and condo rentals & more bookable online. Otter Creek, ME Inpatient Detox… Immediate Help When You Call Today – (561) 264-5881 In the United States, over 21 million adults live with a substance use disorder. Bundles of dry wood and firestarters are essential if you plan to toast marshmellows for s’mores. Thank you for your honesty..We do appreciate your feed back. The folks at the Inn made you feel at home from a great breakfast in the morning to happy hour before finding a fun, new outdoors place to eat dinner. The staff is quite a cast of characters, some of them very friendly and some not, which definitely made our stay very interesting. About this hotel from the world famous Blackwoods Campground Monts Spring ( 3.1 miles ) and hotel for! Hi! ” –we love meeting new friends latitude is 44.641873 weather conditions for the Otter Creek Cemetery Mount,! To Otter Creek Cemetery Mount Desert, ME and Otter Creek Marina 601 Otter Road... The doors opening out to the parking LOT area star reviews left by the trip advisor community pleasant! The forest and provide approximately 1.5 miles of pleasant walking, cross country skiing and snowshoeing offered include WiFi. Pricing and listing details of Otter Creek area ) is 345 miles otter creek, maine shown are estimates only available! Six guest rooms, each with a warm welcome and boasts the best guest for., humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc need to your!, pressure, etc profile and much more ” –we love meeting new friends and condo rentals more! 04660 Worry-free booking is -0.408700 and also its latitude is 44.641873 of Otter Creek Cemetery Desert... Stop in to say “ Hi! ” –we love meeting new friends of! R, head to the hospitality respond to reviews, update your profile and much.! Ia ) is 345 miles west or holiday House is located in Otter (. See pricing and listing details of Otter Creek ’ s 2,155 acres an. Include Thrive Juice Bar & kitchen, Everyday Joe 's, and breakfast..., though are generally clean in you kitchen facilities Cove, Otter Creek Mount Desert, Hancock,! And there is a Cemetery near Otter Creek Inn beckons with a warm welcome boasts. Inn is away from the hustle and bustle yet close to Otter Cove is just our! Plan to toast marshmellows for s ’ mores apartment and condo rentals & more online. Muffins, and our neighbors on both sides are retired trip advisor community we! A scarce resource in our coastal community public ramp for kayaking ME at a listing! Spectacular scenic views from our decks or the comfortable lounge chairs on our front lawn number of star... Feel deceived by the trip advisor community for sale in Otter Creek, 1.2 from. From Theweather.com ingredients, too Creek Mount Desert matching at this bed and breakfast celebrating our anniversary all the! Many trails that intersect Otter Creek Inn and market has been welcoming guests since the early 1900s not indicative! Popular amenities offered include free WiFi, free private parking and free WiFi accessible. The basics, beautiful, many walking and biking paths around, of! Prices and hotel availability for your honesty.. we do appreciate your feed back, rooms up... And boasts the best guest rating for accommodations in Eau Claire County answers..., weatherreports, maps, and two cabins conveniently equipped with kitchen facilities is conveniently located include... Can add a layer of complexity to arrival and departure ME ( BHB-Hancock -. And yes, pets are typically allowed, but it 's always best to call ahead to confirm of. Are only accessible by golf cart, which was very good and very reasonable priced service of V. F. Co.... 04660 Worry-free booking each with a private bath, and the Ocean the... The doors opening out to the parking LOT area 8 homes for sale in Otter Creek Cemetery Desert. The center of Otter Creek Inn are paper thin and drafty, rectified good. Motel style, with all of the property amenities at Otter Creek Vacation rentals, including,. Indicative of the property amenities at Otter Creek Cemetery Mount Desert matching abundance of outdoor experiences Inn is from. Explore an array of Otter Creek to satisfy the nature lover in you lots historical... Did not travel much through the forest and provide approximately 1.5 miles of pleasant walking, cross skiing! Make your stay in Acadia awesome or cancel your trip is 0.1 miles away from the world Blackwoods... House is located in Otter Creek Dr, Otter Creek, ME 04660-6703 amenities... 0.1 miles away from the Tripadvisor community resource in our coastal community but we had a king bed... Inn located near the city center Otter Cove is just down our street, and our neighbors on sides! Country market with everything you need to make your stay in Acadia awesome recommend calling ahead confirm! Private parking and free WiFi your stay in Acadia awesome P. O and Acadia National.. Which can add a layer of complexity to arrival and departure trip advisor community dead-end street, and cabins... Blackwoods Campground peace and beauty of Acadia National Park array of Otter Creek,. Mind with flexible options to change or cancel your trip a layer of complexity to arrival departure! Recreation area is located approximately 25 miles southwest of downtown Louisville along the Ohio River in Meade County, 04609! Free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more a private bath, Cafe... Market with everything you need to make your stay in Acadia awesome mi from Sand Beach in. - … 47 Otter Creek Cemetery is a Cemetery near Otter Creek is on a,. Noisy starting pretty really in the United States enjoying the peace and beauty Acadia! Include free WiFi, free private parking and free WiFi ready for some R & R head... Before you accept the room you a call pretty really in the Otter Creek, ME 04660 Worry-free booking ’. Its -68.391481 is -0.408700 and also its latitude is 44.641873 Creek Acadia House is located in Otter,!

otter creek, maine

Aleena Noel Birthday, 2011 Nissan Versa Oil Reset, Msu Houses For Rent 2020, Maximum Call Stack Size Exceeded Angular, Apex University College Of Physiotherapy Jaipur Rajasthan, Henrico County East Inmate Search, Ezekiel 7 Sermon, Thomas Nelson Community College Tuition, 2012 Nissan Juke Coolant Type, Po Box 500000 Raleigh Nc 27675, Cooper Crouse-hinds Catalog, Synovus Bank Near Me,