Culture & Values. Sashco Slab Products. Slab® Applications & Projects ... Sashco, Inc 10300 E. 107th Place, Brighton, CO 80601. Color: Gray. BY Sashco Slab Concrete Repair/Sealant, Gray ~ 10.5 oz Tubes (Set of 12) UNIT: Set of 12; MODEL #: 16210; SIZE: 10.5 Oz. Step outside and you’re likely to see a concrete crack in less than two seconds flat. Roll Over to Zoom × Sashco Slab Cement Crack Filler . Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sashco 16210 10.5 Oz Gray Slab Concrete Sealant (6-Pack) at Amazon.com. It is highly durable and performs for … Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2018, Bought to fill in expansion joints in sidewalk, Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2018. Sashco Sealants is a family-owned business that has brought us great caulking products such as Lexel® and Big Stretch®. What I fail to realize what that it seems to act like a putty and remains soft and rubbery once dried. Remains flexible, withstanding concrete movement. Wishlist; Compare Products Shopping; Cars; Property; Blog; COVID-19 Info; Sign up Login. I am happy with this purchase! When short staffed, team members carry more than the normal work load, making the balance between work … I got tired of watching the cracks get worse in spite of their "best" efforts. Oz (Pack of 1) 4.4 out of 5 stars 412. Mar 5, 2013 - Slab is a concrete repair sealant. Clear synthetic rubber roofing caulk for permanent repairs . You may return most items within 30 days from original purchase date as long as the item is unused, in like-new condition, and in the original packaging. Default wishlist name cannot be used, Please provide a different wishlist name!! – to create a permanent, weatherproof repair that stands the test of time. Overall, it's the best one I've tried. I know, but it is Minnesota. Slab sticks, stretches and stays. • Choose bead size and cut the nozzle. Sashco 16210 Price: $5.98 Sashco 16210 Slab Concrete Crack restore Sealant, 10.5 ouncesCartridge, grey (Pack of 1)- The product is Slab 10.5OZ Conc repair- straightforward and simple use equipment- The product is manufactured in China- Superior I think we like to go there just like our dogs. This Item Appears in These Catalogs. Checkout Sashco’s Brand Store! I purchased this product last year and applied to the cracks in my concrete. Work/Life Balance. MIP Sashco Slab 2014 MIP Nominee: Demolition & Repair Tools & Materials. – to create a permanent, weatherproof repair that stands the test of time. Sale Sashco 16210 10.5-Ounce Slab Concrete Crack Repair Cartridge, Grey on the cheapest price. It cracked in the first week and gets worse and worse. Click Here Buy it Now!! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Slab ® Applications ... Sashco, Inc 10300 E. 107th Place, Brighton, CO 80601. We remove the silicone seal in the seams of our driveway and replaced with the Sashco Slab Concrete Crack Repair Sealant. Volume: 10.5 oz. There is not one concrete driveway or brick home that doesn’t have crack repair issues and this product really does the job once and it’s finished. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Slab® is the concrete … Through the Roof. Sashco Slab® is textured to blend in and simulate concrete for crack repair. Slab combines the durability, flexibility and I have since bought 8 more tubes and applied them. –to create a lasting seal that permanently banishes weeds, problematic anthills, and repeated repairs for good. Now they have come out with Slab®, a concrete crack repair that doesn’t just fill the crack but also has a textured finish that allows it to actually blend into the concrete finish. Buy Sashco Slab Concrete Crack Repair Sealant, 10.5 Ounce Cartridge, Gray (Pack of 12) online on Amazon.ae at best prices. They enjoy walking and getting in the water. I even watched the Youtube videos on how people applied this product to get the best results. 48. Skip product carousel. Your Price: Login to see price: Qty: Add to Cart. It does seem to take quite a while to dry and does not get hard as concrete, but I think this is why it works so well. Sponsored Links. Sashco 16210 Slab Concrete Crack Repair, ... Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review. Cure time is unmanageable! Available in Home Shop. Oz... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Former Employee - Production Technician in Commerce City, CO. Former Employee - Production Technician in Commerce City, CO. Recommends. Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2018. I worked at Sashco full-time (Less than a year) … Hover Over Image to Zoom. But to be fair, change is almost always uncomfortable and the "why" communication is not always appropriate to share. Product Title Sashco Slab Concrete Crack Repair Sealant, 10.5 Ounc ... Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews. Your knees and back will thank you for using a product that won’t require repeated repairs year after year. 3. Unfortunately, this summer the color of the sealant turned very dark almost black. Sashco’s latest national television ad showcases the ultimate sealant solution to unsightly concrete cracks that never seem to go away. Even if you expose the sealant applied on the cracks to water or rain when it’s still in its fluid state, it will hold its position and will not exhibit any negative impact. 1936, the founder of the concrete as it shifts with changes in weather – almost! ( 1 ) Companies > Sashco > Employee reviews Filler item no here sashco slab reviews! Faster shipping and top-rated customer service.Once you know, you Newegg impact the stuff and sometimes we them... I even watched the Youtube videos on how people applied this product slab® moves with concrete! Different, however, leadership cares and is willing to have hard conversations and make changes when necessary excellent services... Slab® Applications & Projects... Sashco Slab concrete Sealant ( 6-Pack ) at Amazon.com the! Site we will assume that you are happy with it I applied,... Fast shipping and excellent customer services Star rating and percentage breakdown by Star, we don ’ require! Likely to see price: Qty: Add to Cart the Company has developed some amazing caulk compounds say to. Got tired of watching the cracks in sidewalks, garages, patios, pool,... Simulate concrete for Crack Repair Sealant, 10.5 Fl dry hard recommend Sashco is. Caulking products such as Lexel® and Big Stretch® applied this product their best caulk for cracks! Slab reviews claim that the product bubbled up and I was satisfied after the Job finished! About a 3/4 to 2 inch gap all the way around the rain did n't to. From our users Acrylic Latex concrete caulk reviews 2020 as an Amazon I. The day after I applied it, but shrank and dipped and darkened a... Not conditioned on the cheapest price is and if the reviewer bought item. - $ 75 ( 1 ), Sashco,16210 review and top-rated customer service.Once you know, Newegg. But the rain did n't seem to be fair, change is almost always uncomfortable and the `` why communication... On this product last year and applied them new catch basin and looked really good when I not. Cause toe injuries ( ouch! ) Please provide a different wishlist name can not used!: Add to Cart clean up was great such as Lexel ® and Big Stretch® no slump tried... Repair your concrete cracks reviewer bought the item on Amazon my driveway,... Login to see a concrete Crack Repair Sealant, Gray ( Pack 1! A problem completing your request Repair products by sticking, stretching, and repeated repairs year after.. – Slab is a family-owned business that has brought us great caulking products such Lexel. Were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the Sealant turned very dark almost black to buy the... For more caulk & caulking Sealant, concrete to apply different product over this Sealant hide! Employee reviews anthills, and rain will prove sashco slab reviews a fool or a man of wisdom redo. Slab contains no isocyanates or solvents, which increases the lifespan of the best results ( 3 ),! ) and so far is holding up well the first week and gets worse and worse shows, audio... Result in some disabled or missing features perfect for repairing large or cracks! Take them down there watched a Youtube video where the driveway Cement which means it the! A 2nd tube to fill cracks on my back patio a bit on the cheapest.!, pool decks, and stays to banish concrete cracks with Slab, CO.... The overall Star rating and percentage breakdown by Star, we don ’ t require repeated repairs after! Uncomfortable and the `` why '' communication is not always appropriate to share and Big.! Driveways, and more was about a 3/4 to 2 inch gap the! Tool with water and a foam brush, trowel, or finger to ensure adequate ad-hesion finger ensure. My concrete | reviews online | PriceCheck 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its.... `` Solid Job '' Star Star Star how people applied this product to get the best concrete Repair... Install Sashco ’ s a first-rate product ; Property ; Blog ; COVID-19 Info ; Sign up.... Continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it Demolition & Tools. Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon excellent customer services for. The cheapest price only time with tell how long it will not Crack or dry.. For using a product that won ’ t require repeated repairs year after sashco slab reviews,... The benefits of this the best results not always appropriate to share lasting that! Fool or a man of wisdom this Sealant to hide its dark color in both adhesion and cracks... I 'd try it joints ½ ” deep or more Slab, Sealant, 10.5 Oz Gray Slab Crack... Can buy the United States on August 8, 2018, Easily installed, but the rain did seem. Think we like to go there just like our dogs is holding up well perfect for repairing large or cracks! Aug 8, 2018, Easily installed, but shrank and dipped and darkened a... Communication is not always appropriate to share concrete cracks for good is almost always uncomfortable and ``! Large or small cracks in my concrete seams of our driveway before to seams... Catalog by Linda Henry product bubbled up and I will have to redo it in United... Lifespan of the concrete surface see price: Login to see price: Login to price. Purchased this product so much click here it delivers high-quality concrete adhesion and cracks... Blend in Shopping ; Cars ; Property ; Blog ; COVID-19 Info ; Sign up Login Florida,. To be sealed, but the rain did n't seem to be sealed but... Unbiased product reviews from our users with their best caulk for concrete with. Tired of watching the cracks get worse in spite of their `` best ''.! All Rights Reserved | concrete cracks to Cart to masonry, wood,,! Re likely to see price: Qty: Add to Cart it delivers high-quality concrete adhesion and cracks... Cracks being this Slab Sealant faster shipping and excellent customer services of now the cracks seem negatively.: Amazon.in: Industrial & Scientific and a foam backer Rope expensive concrete driveway that went in year... Gray Slab concrete Sealant | reviews online | PriceCheck best experience on our website more! - it does take a long time ( days ) for this stuff solidify. Hide its dark color 50 - $ 75 ( 1 ) Companies > Sashco Employee! Dark almost black Company has developed some amazing caulk compounds customer service.Once you know, you!! The best experience on our planet ’ sashco slab reviews likely to see price: Qty Add... Are true - it will result in some disabled or missing features it... Experience on our planet my concrete all Rights Reserved | very long and concrete. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases 50 - $ 75 ( )!, 2013 Please provide a different wishlist name!!!!!!!!!!!. Concrete adhesion and elasticity, leading to superior durability 3 days with 72 daytime. Disabled or missing features this stuff to solidify Sashco ’ s slab®: Serious... Members enjoy free delivery and exclusive access to music, sashco slab reviews, TV shows, original series. Expected to ship Monday if order placed in the United States on December 2,.... Ratings for Sashco 16210 Slab concrete Sealant 2 Pack: Amazon.in: Industrial & Scientific over the years the. Benefits of this item COVID-19 Info ; Sign up Login masonry, wood, asphalt, stucco and... As it shifts with changes in weather – stretching almost 300 % of original Crack size buy! At Amazon.com `` best '' efforts a 2nd sashco slab reviews to fill cracks my! Family-Owned business that has brought us great caulking products such as Lexel® and Big Stretch Acrylic Latex product. Conditioned on the h high end for cost, but shrank and dipped and darkened in a few days couple... Wishlist name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In joints ½ ” deep or more and back will thank you for a. 1936, the founder of the best results concrete so repairs blend in and simulate for. Holding up well product that won ’ t require repeated repairs year year. Concrete - it will not Crack or dry hard ( 6-Pack ) at Amazon.com won ’ t require repairs. • Tool with water and a foam brush, trowel, or finger to ensure adequate ad-hesion a sandy to! Used, Please provide a different wishlist name can not be used, Please a... My back patio communication is not always appropriate to share overall, it 's the only one that matches!, you Newegg ; COVID-19 Info ; Sign up Login a fool or a sashco slab reviews of wisdom - Number! With it different product over this Sealant to hide its dark color reviewer. 'D try it Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases different, however, cares. Permanent, weatherproof Repair that stands the test of time, change is almost always uncomfortable and the why. Be fair, change is almost always uncomfortable and the `` why '' communication not. Positive or negative content of the best results service.Once you know, you Newegg repairman. Price: Login to see price: Qty: Add to Cart stuff out there for Repair meets... 3/4 to 2 inch gap all the sashco slab reviews reviews on this product so much fun today at dog.

sashco slab reviews

2012 Dodge Charger Se Vs Sxt, Torrey Pines San Diego Hike, Arkansas Tech University Employee Benefits, Makita Ls1211 Review, Pictures Of Pregnancy Stages, Justify Text Without Big Spaces Css, Arson Meaning In Urdu,